Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

WALT: use facts to support our ideas.

WALT: use facts to support our ideas. 


I learn't about the environment and what we are doing to the environment that isn't helping it.but if we can grow trees and plants to help the trees and plants grow than the environment will become fresh and better but if we drive our car's and putting gas in the eir and making the environment bad but if there was no trees or plants we wouldn't be alive.

The hard thing was editing to my writing. 
The easy thing was writing and reading each paragraph,coloring the paragraph's.

 

please leave me a helpful thoughtful, comment to help me move forward.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jody,
    I was pretty convinced that we should let you do this stuff because you have so many great reasons in your writing. Your introduction also helps me to see what is coming up in your writing. Well done mate. Super cool!
    I found it really useful to see what you found easy or hard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.