Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

IALT using different strategy's.


  Use different strategy's  like place value and reversibility.frist our teacher called us by groups  than she Told us that we were going to use another warm up slide show so that she could keep up with the date and the working out that were going to be doing.

The easy thing was  writing the answer's.
The hard thing was trying to think what was the answer and what it will be.

please leave me a thoughtful and helpful comment to help me move forward in my learning.     


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jody,

    I just want to go a bit off topic here, and tell you how beautiful I think your blog page is. Your choice in colour is marvellous. It is really great to see how well you are doing with your strategies. Maybe you could have a look at slide one, because I'm not sure what that says.

    Ka pai kare!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.